Small charities and businesses have 1,001 tasks that need doing, from finances to logistics to project management. At Bromeliad we can provide a huge range of services vital to your organisation in one place.
We have extensive experience in:
- accounting support, including book keeping, management reporting, payroll, annual reports and funding applications – this includes familiarity with QuickBooks, Sage and simple spreadsheet accounting
- operations or organisational support, including administration, IT, systems, stock and sales management
- strategic support, including vision and values setting, strategic development, business management and line management
- charity support, including management and annual reporting, writing policies, and charity registration
- project management
- video production and editing
If your organisation is looking for a broad range of support services in one place, please do get in touch and find out if we can help.
Compiling, writing and designing annual reports for clients including Fresh Expressions, Inn Churches and Thinking Faith Network.
Video for a heritage exhibition in the cathedral, telling the story of some of the Chaplains of World War I.
Forms and stationery
Forms, letterheads, standing order instructions, Gift Aid declarations, internal paperwork and other templates.